Covering businesses in the Midlands, South West and South Wales, we are also able to travel further for large quantities of IT. Providing a straightforward collection service, secure data destruction and recycling process for your end of life IT assets.
Free IT Asset Disposal
For removing quantities of suitable, computers, laptops and other IT.
- We will collect direct from your commercial premises and provide duty of care documentation for your records
- Non-sensitive or encrypted data is destroyed and client identification removed
- Equipment is repaired for re-use or recycled in accordance with Environment Agency and data protection regulations
Chargeable End of Life and WEEE waste disposal
For the removal and proper disposal of low grade Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE). For example: broken monitors, TVs, CRT monitors and smaller unusable WEEE items.
- We collect and recycle at the appropriate Authorised Processing Facility in line with Environment Agency regulations
- Charges for this service reflect transport and disposal costs and will be based on quantities uplifted
- Confirmation of charges will be made on receipt of an asset list with photographs
- Discover the quality of your WEEE asset by contacting Recycle IT 4 Free
Silver LiningIT Asset Disposal
For disposing of computers, laptops, tablets and other IT less than 5 years old and with a retained asset value.
- A direct donation of 50% of the agreed asset value will be sent to Every Cloud Play and Creative Arts Therapy our chosen local Community Interest Company, helping young children with mental health issues
- Asset collection, data destruction and duty of care documentation all included
- Follow up report from Every Cloud Play and Creative Arts Therapy, detailing how your contribution was used
- To watch a video explaining more about the benefits of this service please follow this link.
The Data Protection Act 2018 (GDPR) for data protection and privacy has strict guidelines for end of life data disposal.
- We support your compliance by offering different levels of data destruction dependent on the sensitivity of your data
- We are ICO registered as a third party data processing business
What happens now
List and photograph your IT kit
Book your collection
Donation made (Silver Lining only)
Ensuring that you meet your duty of care towards the environment under the Environmental Protection Act 1990.
Accurate descriptions of the waste to be transferred are agreed.
Waste Transfer Notes supplied for your record keeping.