We understand how critical protecting confidential information is to your business when disposing of IT assets.
We offer a variety of data destruction solutions with all the necessary documentation, dependent on your requirements.
Level One Off site non-sensitive data destruction
- For non-sensitive and encrypted data
- Equipment collected and quarantined off site
- Hard drive is wiped and overwritten with binary code using a dumb machine
- Hard drive is tested to be processed for recycling as a clear drive
- Any failure and the hard drive is physically destroyed
- Generic Certificate of Data Destruction supplied as standard
- Detailed certificates containing serial numbers are available on request at the time of booking
Level Two On site hard drive destruction
- For sensitive and unencrypted data
- Hard drives destroyed on site by crushing, eliminating any possibility of a data breach. View our video here.
- A member of your staff present to supervise and sign off the procedure
- Itemised Certificate of Data Destruction provided, recording serial and model numbers of hard drives supplied as standard
Level Three On site hard drive shredding
- For ultra-sensitive data
- Individual arrangements can be organised, based on your data requirements